Wednesday, February 29, 2012

First post!

Hello world! I'll be posting here weekly, probably on Saturdays or Sundays. I'll leave some brief details of the days that made up the week--hopefully at least some of it will be interesting! What you should expect mostly are stories involving lots of sarcasm. And, I mean, lots of sarcasm.

Also, Pink Floyd is my favorite band.. so I think I'll leave a quote from a different song at the end of each post. Yeah, that sounds nice. Oh, and a YouTube link to the song, in case you're curious.

See you in a few days!

And now, here are some lyrics from Fat Old Sun:
"When that fat old sun in the sky is falling,
Summer evening birds are calling.
Children's laughter in my ears,
The last sunlight disappears."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPptTa3P-Hc

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited to hear about your life! :)

    ReplyDelete